Please use the site map provided to locate the page that you are searching for. To go to any section of the conradscherer.com website, select one of the links below.
Home - Conrad & Scherer is one of Florida's largest defense firms actively handling litigation and appellate matters.
Firm Profile - Established Florida trial law firm represents clients at both the trial and appellate level.
Careers - Conrad & Scherer will be listing job openings throughout the year.
Media - Conrad & Scherer posts links and articles, and other documents on this website for the convenience of interested visitors.
Clients - Clients of Conrad & Scherer Law Firm.
Resources - Useful legal resources.
Contact Us - Contact Florida Litigation and Appellate Lawyer.
Practice Areas - Practice areas of Florida Defense and Liability Lawyer.
- Personal Injury - Attorneys of Conrad & Scherer are experienced in litigating personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Commercial Litigation - The firm handles a variety of commercial litigation matters.
- General Liability- Attorneys have extensive experience in defending businesses, property owners and individuals in various types of tort and negligence actions.
- Maritime Law - Attorneys have experience in both the transactional and litigation aspects of Maritime Law.
- Labor and Employment Law - Conrad & Scherer Law Firm represents wide range of public and private employers as well as employees with regard to violations of state and federal laws.
- Civil Rights Litigation - Conrad & Scherer has experience in handling many different types of civil rights claims.
- Medical Malpractice & Health Law - Conrad & Scherer has 17 years of experience in handling medical malpractice litigation as well as transactional and administrative health care matter.
- Marital and Family Law - Conrad & Scherer has an experienced family law department.
- Appellate Practice - Conrad & Scherer maintains an "in-house" appellate division and handles civil appeals in Florida and Federal appellate courts.
- International Law - The firm represents individuals, families, cooperatives, companies, unions, indigenous groups and governments.
- International Alliances - Conrad & Scherer has developed alliances with law firms in other countries.
Attorneys - Attorneys Profile of Conrad & Scherer Law Firm.
- William R. Scherer - William R. Scherer Jr. is a Founding Partner of Conrad & Scherer LLP
- Reid A. Cocalis - Reid Cocalis has been practicing law for over 20 years in the areas of personal injury, admiralty etc.
- Terry Collingsworth -Terry Collingsworth, managing partner of the firm's Washington, D.C. office.
- Ronald A. Fitzgerald - Ronald A. Fitzgerald is a Partner in the firm of Conrad & Scherer. His practice areas include Admiralty, Healthcare Law, and Medical Malpractice etc.
- William L. Gardiner, III - William L. Gardiner practices exclusively in the area of Family Law
- Paul R. Larkin, Jr. - Paul R. Larkin practices in the areas of Product Liability, General Liability and Medical Malpractice and Health.
- William R. Scherer III - William R. Scherer practices in the areas of Employment/Civil Rights litigation and personal injury.
- John Scherer - Mr. Scherer is a member of the Florida Bar Association, Associated Builders and Contractors,
- James D. Silver - James D. Silver joined Conrad Scherer in 2007 and practices on business bankruptcy
- Maxine K. Streeter - Attorney Maxine K. Streeter practices primarily in the areas of commercial and complex litigation.
- Janine Kalagher McGuire - Janine Kalagher McGuire practices in the areas of Health Care, Medical Malpractice, and Professional Liability etc.
- Gregory Barthelette - Gregory's practice focuses on business litigation, and employment matters.
- Christian A. Levesque - practice focuses on civil litigation with an emphasis on international human rights and employment discrimination law